sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.


You said, i'm the one who brought you most intense pain & hurt along with happiness.
You said, we are not like others, we would remain friends even if I couldn't accept you.
You said, you would keep on waiting but now you've given up and i thank God for that.
You said, we'll be strangers now and maybe we'll become friends again someday.
You said, you're afraid to meet me because you don't know how to react or you won't know what to say.
You said, you'll avoid me to the extent where you'll skip church.


I say. it's good to not contact each other for the time being as it will fasten the healing process.
I say. it's good for you to forget me because i don't think i can bring you any happiness now, even as friends.
I say. it's wrong and foolish of you to stop going to church because of some stupid friction between me and you. You could just go to a church elsewhere. and don't blame God (although you would deny that).
I say. i'm sorry i have to hurt you over and over again.
I say. you think too much and sometimes it really annoys me.
I say. i hate avoiding people.
I say. i will just go on with my life and not let this affect me.

and....

I say. as much as i detested you and hated you in the past (and i repent), i just hope that one day we would become friends again, just normal friends is sufficient for me.

10 comments:

don be emo ler.. =) cheer up.. everything wil be fine soon..

=) i noe. anyway i not very emo also haha. thx for caring =D

--> james
chia ming u emo is it? dun la. everytime i see u also emo eh. cheer up okay? everything will be fine soon... =)

i do hope you guys will be friends again and everything to be back to normal =D and to see a happy and cheerful coral fan =)
don't worry be happy
<3

*Hugs* Everything will be all right. We all go through the same =)

--> all

thanks a lot =) actually i not very emo also. just wanna express, only can forget about it haha *cheers*

one thing for sure....guys are idiots...most of them dunno how to think...wakkakakaka
but understand ler...sometimes feelings can blind every neurons...is like ACh blockerz...
so...giv them some time to cool down and think like they use to...
hehehehe...
pray hard for that guy...

wow.great post.
hmm.
it's not maybe it's for the best.
u shud say IT IS for the best.
some guys are just not mature.
haixx.hahhahax.LOL.
emo huh?xD

mui, gambate =)

--> kyan (from same species)

they are, at times =P

--> mel

hhahaha. yay~ got support lol!

--> hc

thx jie =D *hugs*