sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

Very Early Christmas + Motivational Card

sea coral fan =.=
yes, you got it right. christmas wish in october (or rather september) lol. this girl very sweet though =) she had to wish me early as she will not be in msia during the year end. (too bad she doesn't get to see me in christmas drama) =P have fun yeahhh! take a lot of pics and show me. *whispers* smuggle back some baskin too! there very cheap >< my very yeng cousin
wanan know why say him yeng ah? cause he treated me to starbucks chocolate frapuccino with no cream venti size! XD actually a few girls say him yeng also lah but he my cousin so i don't know ler. say no to incest! =P
love the environment there. =) stayed for a few hours there, we paid for the environment too so must enjoy to the MAX! (ks)


CF Hiking to Templar's Park

all of us soaking wet, well, most of us lah (those who know how to have fun =P)
the 5 of us (tyee, shane, lm, cc and yours truly)
this is a pretty picture.
posing >< as usual, i sweat profusely =.= unlike miss foo who didn't sweat at all zzzz *envy* (but maybe she unhealthy that's why haha jk jk)

at the base of the hill, still looking fresh and semangat
where was i looking at? >< me and the miss foo
tyee fell down and i helped wash her wound (peter commented i looked motherly =.=)
sliding down the waterfall after having a very good back massage =)
PS: seeeee!! i updated on CF hiking d. cannot nag me d someone =P

3 comments:

i'm guessing u love chocolate frapuccino a lot huh? hehe

need to guess wan meh> of coz i do! lol. i like it more than the choc chip one

haha. paiseh lor. din noe mah the other day. i tot u wan it. =(