sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

my friends are too generous. lol.

just went back there holiday also got gifts. haha. i am very blessed. amen!

thank you all! but no need to trouble yourselves next time yeah ;) you are much appreciated! i just need your time and presence in my life is enough. haha. but birthday time then different lahh i won't mind one. =P haha kidding.

souvenirS from brunei by CC. sorry, just left this one. my cousin already finished the other chocs. lol. thx for the aussie milo too. very strong milky taste. i like the very cute tin most. hehe.

thanks to thomson for this wonderful book. am using it for my devotion now. btw he has curtsy handwriting, quite nice and neat for a guy lah.
thx to yivern for the jay chou's piano scores =)

A bookmark and adorable magnetic dog from my cousin Shin Yih. you might think he's very sweet and all but is just ganti balas for all the times he hit me and bullied me physically, mentally, emotionally. =P hahhaa. nolah, he's a good cousin just that sometimes too playful and hands itchy. i became his toy or more accurately, medium at which he can express his feelings at. (okay, i know this sounds wrong..) Anyway, i also became clever! i threatened him with chocolates (his greatest weakest) and also bannd him from touching my keyboard if he bullies me more than 3 times a day. (see, i am not so heartless, still give some allowances lol).



i said i miss tze hui. happy d? =P

0 comments: