sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

Matthew 11: 28-30


28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.


He really spoke to me through this verse. Through someone else who showed me this verse and also when i did my devotion alone on that same day. Praise God!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Things happened so fast. So many miracles. God truly has His own perfect timing.
Shall elaborate further after exams :P
Learning to be disciplined and wait on Him.
Lots of distractions also came subsequently after those miracles but I thank God for peace.
The peace that surpasses all understanding.

My exams are on the 3rd, 4th , 6th and 9th November. (very packed schedule as you can see)
AYA's on the 8th November!
Will be going back penang on 22nd November :)

Pray for me yah!
All the best to others who'll also be having exams.
WIll uphold you guys in prayer too.

0 comments: