sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

Why does this have to happen again?
When you thought someone was so strong, they fell in the most unpredictable manner.
Why did you not learn from her mistakes?
Why do you want to go through the heartache again?
Did you not see enough?
It pains me to have to see history repeat itself, to see this destroy someone I love. Again.



2 Corinthians 6:14Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?

I know this is a sensitive subject. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we are better than them. But simply just by having different perception of things, different principles and different stands, I don't think it will work out for the best in the future. One day, when you look back, you will realize, what went wrong and how did you get yourself there. 

0 comments: