sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

Celebrated V day with family, we drove all the way up to Batu Feringghi, right to where my parents' first dating place was, the very special place where all the love began (their first dating place) in Lone Pine.


That's half of my body on the hammock, very comfortable. didn't want to go down the beach (dirty shoes).Lone Pine, taken while lying on the hammock still.

Four people (no prize for guessing who they are) admiring the skies and parachute.

A farther view.


The fruit of their love =)




I am single and very happy. =D
"The joy of intimacy is the reward of commitment" - Joshua Harris

7 comments:

very romantic...i wanna ask my parent where's their first dating place too! XD

haha yes. i think so too. but if too much will feel a bit geli. XD

Lone Pine. it's a nice place. (heard only, haven been there) got lots to play there right?

err.. in front the beach got things to play lah. can sit on the horse walk along the seaside, banana boat all those water activities and also beach ball loh. lol. i think that's all? coz i went late d.

i guess so. owh banana boat that's what i heard. LOL

yeah frens ask me go try the banana boat next trip i come back. hehe. looks realll fun. but shud be quite expensive lah. about RM30 i think.

wow....
u guys shouldn be around...
3 life bulbz...
let the love birds feel young again...lol
hav u ever ask ur dad how he hook up ur mom..?
wakakakakakak
my dad never tell me....
honestly... i'm surprize how a guy like my dad can actually hook up to my mom(formally known as the prettiest gal in town....) lol..
but as i grew up....dad speaks of some stuff...than i understand...:)