sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

Thank you Lord for putting such an impossible person in my life path.
So stubborn, egoistic and hypocryptic,
but through this, You taught me how to be patient and forgiving.
It even showed me how patient You were with me all these while,
for I am not much better than that person,
and the thought of You having to face the disappoinments caused by ALL the ones You love shatters me.
I thank you that Your grace is always sufficient.
And help me, Lord, not to hurt you anymore.
Grant me the strength to endure, wisdom to overcome.

4 comments:

Hehe. Fan, Im proud of you. :D
Will keep you in my prayers.

thanks dear =)
i will keep u in mine too. see ya SOON XD

(=.=)
i forgot to see the date before i came in here for the comment...
lol...
comin back soon rite..?
haizz..
so messed up...
>.<
im not goin to ask what happen....wakkakakkakaka

who is so messed up, mister? you ah XP
yup, i am coming back soon! rejoice rejoice! LOL.
back to my real and productive life ><