sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

Sorry for the late post. I must say that I'm very blessed with generous people around me. THANKS!!! <3 you all =)

my first FIRST CLASS international mail from siao po =)


my multipurpose card (4 greetings : Birthday, Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year) haha.


yay. sea coral fan! ;)


Meet Mitch, my favourite snowman all the way from US, also from siao po.


He went to San Francisco but couldn't get me the 'I Love SF' shirt, but it's okay. I wanna go get it with them next time.
hint: SF are my initials.

hmm... ;D

Ahhh.. my first feminine purse (LOL) from siao po again.


I like the price tag. XOXO.


Merci chocolates all the way from Brunei, which is finishing fast (cousin kept sneaking them away from the fridge TT) Thanks CC! and eclipse chewing gums (in my favourite spearmint flavour)

A cute mug from Kelly. DO take care in Australia yeahh. =D Thanks for giving me your mm seh tak mug ><


Belated birthday present from dear Tze Hui.


Another belated birthday present (my new baby!) from Shanq Yeet and Shin Yih. cost them a fortune TT.



*sigh* what did I do to deserve them?

7 comments:

kindness always repaid with multiple folds of kindness. So the answer is because you are kind and nice! and you mention of no fury, hatred and revenges like me =P

p.s. I was just joking about revenge HAHA

waiii hahahaaa durian runtuhss ah then u should share semua barangs with us marr =p hahaa and andd the XOXO tag u pi throw away buat apa it's so niceeeeee k tetapi XOXO is the brand larr and and since when did the siao po became a HE?!!! haha anyway dont sendiri finish all the eclipse k share with ur semua cousiess beri rasuah to them so that they won't kick u out of the house hahahaaaaaaaa =p
hope u like all the pressies and remember to hang snowman of mitch on ur christmas tree at the end of the year =D
xoxo

--> CC

lol! u speak too highly of me. but thanks! =)


--> siao po

eee dun want share barang with ppl lah. precious u noe SOMEONE give me so many things. =P

lol i noe is nice but too zho2 ju3 d. mahuan lahh. lol. i also bu she de throw at first one ><

haha. i already rasuah with chocs. actually not rasuah. ur twin sendiri ambil mia. =.= if he kick me out, next time he no more milk, choc, chips blablaba to eat! XD

ok u come take pic with MY snowman ok =P hahaha. my house got big chrismas tree. yayy =)

xoxo

lol....happy belated birthday le.
although is a bit too belated.lol.

okla..then next time i see u, i must treat u the 595 mc d set lunch d...upgrade ur sunday cone ok?

hehe...although late, still wanna wish u happy birthday!!

muaks!

p/s: my kiss is very valuable one..so u know la...haha..u r so lucky :P

ahem! u're almost 4 months late! LOLLL.

oklahhh... haiz 19 years bday present upgrade to 595 lunch set only meh? =P

thanks! *muax* (my kiss also valuable one. u so lucky, my bday also get my kiss =P) hehehe

Fan, your prezzie is still stuck at my place. :(

haha. yours toooooooooooooooooooo
=( ish ish ><