sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

today i was the last one to wake up lol. *whispers* coz i slept at 4am this morning. aiks.

so i took breakfast before i went over to daiki cafe (very nice place at ss15 with reasonable and good food PLUS free wi-fi, somemore got air con). yup, i am doing free advertisement haha but what i said is true ler.

asswhy wanted to go sunway's popular to get some books and i followed him coz i wanna get some stationaries. well, i practically went to the shopping complex dressed very chin-chai (actually i my pyjamas >.<) coz i don't noe many ppl in KL mah and strangers wouldn't care about how i look lol.....

MANATAU when wanna go down the escalator, i thought i saw someone familiar, but i wasn't very sure so i didn't bother. but out of the corner of my eyes, i saw her pointing at me to her friends and they all stared hard at me. scary. lol. i looked up and smiled at her. gosh.. i didn't know that may yee was in KL, long time didn't get in touch with her d. how embarrassing with me dressing lidat haiz.. TT

after dinner, asswhy, shin yih and i went to collect tickets for JUMPER which we booked earlier. went to the arcade centre which was quite nice. played a few rounds of mini games. then, the boys played house of the dead 4, didn't join them.

JUMPER was quite nice le. somemore got cute actor haha. my very-IN-and-up-to-date-auntie and mr ed also joined us. not gonna talk about the movie, later ppl scold me for spoiling all the fun. =P

after the movie was over, wanted to go back d and someone tapped on my back. OMG. another penangite, college friend, whom i call rabbit.

hmmm.. who noes KL can be so small too... *winks*


lesson learnt: try to dress at least more appropriately. although i think that comfort still comes before looks. ><

6 comments:

asswhy is a person's name??? -.-

HAHHAHHAA. welcome to my bloggie =P
btw pls giv me u link again ><

asswhy --> s.y. (his initials) LOL

not bad...LoL..but sooner or later..
u wont go to mall or even walk out from ur room without a mild makeup...hahahahaha
KL got influence one...even to a cute..innocent..and tak-apa gal like u...LoL

i expect that to happen to me also....... lol

but will take loooooooooooong looooooooooong time i guess. hehe. sommore i so lazy lol

lolx..u sleep on 4am ...i wake up on 4am 2day ...guess tis wad make u n i different ...ahem .. so late sleep 4 wad? stalk ppl ar ? xD .. happy belated SAD 2 u ...erm ..may i join u next year ? kekez ...lol ...n i dun blif love in 1st sight ...eh wad is
perah-san-tan-ness? i dun und ..=.=

stalk ppl kononnya. dare to come my blog and try defame me ah =.=

was din some uni stuff and of coz, chatting lah lol.

perah-san-tan-nesss means perasan lah.