sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

18th of february was my first day of orientation. starts at 1.30pm. but cousin has to reach there by 8.30 (student council wan.. siao siao XP) so i woke up at 7.30am. had 4 hours sleep only. my cousins dota-ed til 3, they very luan so i couldn't sleep (actually, i see they so excited playing, i also excited till couldn't sleep lol) --> lame excuse.



met with some friends in uni. tee yee, ying xuan, wei kwong and yong hoong. wk and yh brought us newbies tour around the uni. very big. can easily get lost and was puffing hard by the end of the "tour" lol. ( although i have been brisk walking everyday with my cousins but no satisfiable results also *sigh*)



someone suggested for us to go to sunway pyramid since still got lots of time to waste, some of us went loh ( including me of coz =P)



reached sunway at 11.30am. my very rich fren wanted to go ice skating. i went loh. 13 dollars for entrance fee (can stay there for whole day) and 8 dollars for the gloves. luckily we wore socks so didn't have to waste 4 dollars. (now in KL have to be more thrifty coz parents not there to pay for me d T.T)



mr-act-clever-wk said he more pro than me but he fell more times than me and looks more wobbly LOL. even got kid laugh at him. eng kai XP as for me, i fell 2 times ONLY. then after that can skate a bit lah. hehe. but ankles and feet damn pain, the shoes too hard d. but worth it for the fun hehe. ~ I LOVE TO PLAY~ =)



since my seniors told me the orientation very boring and not important at all, i decided to stay longer loh, dun waste the money also mah since so expensive. hehe. excuses again XP.



we played till 2 sth then catch a bus back to uni. hehehe. reached at 3pm and the talk ends at 3.30pm. perfect timing. why? coz i needed only about 30 minutes sleep heheh. jk lah. i not that bad, must respect the ppl in front.


acting pro =P ~~

12 comments:

haihz. u and ur so good and hebat mia excuses. really make me LOL only. 1st day orientation also like dat ade. in future how? like dat mia student. really no eye see ade. haihz haihz

orientation nth one mah. just listen to ppl talk and welcoming speech nia =.=

abo waste 21 dolalrs meh lol

who said orientation ntg eh ? lol..sometimes it hav important features ...lalala~~ ur pic there doesnt look like u r acting like a pro oso ..should hav posing some yeng eh action mer ..xd ...laz nite u complained i seldom drop u comment ..so now i spam u comments k ? =P

how u noe nothing? haha. u din listen also. class not yet start so fast want to be bad student ar?

haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

coz my frens went and say really got nth one mah =.=

i am wiser at spending my time canot ah? jealous then say lah u al XP

i say u are only making me LOLOLOLOL more nia. a lot of excuse hor? where did it come from? haha got any more?

all came from this brilliant head of mine. got very huge excuse-making factory there XP

SWTTTTTTTT

hahaha! i'm very happy to hear tat u enjoy ya life there! yer..i also wanna skate..although i dunno how to play =P but i won't care if sia sui lang ^^

u come kl i ma bring u there loh (providd u got car XP)

come sunway never find me.. hmmpph~

ban ban lai lah. still a lot time lol. msn call u, how come u never answer one.... will go find you lah.