sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

i started my class on monday, 25th february 2008 after almost 3 months of lamnua-ing and lenggang-ing lol. for those of you who didn't know, i am now at Monash University doing my biotech course. (don't know I repeated how many times d. don't get me wrong, not because i famous BUT i told some ppl a zillion times they still forget) *vomits blood*

*wipes away blood smeared over mouth* got to know a few friends, which is good. but still trying to get used to life here. after this first week, you won't see me online or updating my blog so frequently already. i'll be buried behind huge mountains of assignments and lab reports and essays and class tests and exams and weekly presentations.... unending sorrows... I'm so dead.

somemore, now they have this software called turnitin, which can detect any form of plagiarism, even senior's reports lol. *sighs* for those who knew me since secondary school/ took SAM with me will surely know of my 'skill' in always doing my assignments very very the last minute, sometimes one day before the due date and sometimes i had to 'refer' to some very kind-hearted friend's work to know what and how to do my work. sometimes, i had to be reminded by ppl only i know got work need to pass up ( you all know my blurriness lah) so....... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME lol.

btw, i told you all i just started my class, but then i almost went fishing for every lecture. (that's why you all NEED to pray for me T.T) AND Chem is HARD....... arghhhhhhhh.... i didn't do my revision but then, the lecturer was going so fast and everyone else seemed to have understood what she was talking about. zzz. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

oh yea, today was first day of CF meeting. went early for the prayer meeting at about 4.30pm (did not manage to catch a movie --> step up 2). the prayer lasted very long, about one hour. then the service started and we played some games. one of them was letting ppl guess what song you are singing but you have to use the words from a magazine as 'lyrics'. we were then divided into groups. guess what. my group ppl asked me go out and represent my team (maybe coz i was too innocent and senang dibuli. haiz. OR they wanna hear me sing? XD OR coz i was the only one new?. tak tau.)

guess what. i took up the challenge. don't know why i did not really feel any fear. the song i chose was 'one way'. it was quite amusing. but i think, it was great. coz i was finally brave enough to go out and make fun of myself. haha. there's a first time for everything and i feel good =)

had bbq after that at the opn space on top of the library. got to know more bros and sis-in-Christ. but sadly, there was no one doing the same course as me. haiz.

anyway, praise God that i'm still kuai kuai. still the same old michelle. =P

9 comments:

eh ...canot canot ..if u still be d old michelle ...then u will use d same skill when doing assigments...in fact i was 1 of d observer when she rushing her assignments ..muahaha

huiyoh. i say kuai lah. not lazy old michelle. kuai old michelle ok. not wild one. soo boon blablabla XDXD

wah. ur uni so canggih one ar? dat means i can't study there ade lor. i so lazy one. lol.

we'll remember u in prayer ler. pray for me too. my exam is juz next week. sigh. *die*

wah yesterday i watch step up 2. i like the dance lor. so chi kik. make me wanna dance also. lol.

hahhahaa. yup whenever i watch ppl dance very syok also will feel very gatal wanan dance also lol.

my sis also next week exam. pray for u all ler =)

but remember to do u parts as well

yeala. thanks. =)

wah..class start d..
syiok la u..
im still lengangin...3 weeks of oreantation..wakakakaka
haizz..
guess what i hav here...
wow..get ragged...need to dress as SPATAN at dress code..
haizz..and dress as chicken and do POM POM cheerleadin in Variety nite...LoL

SWT. 3 weeks of orientation. so nice. sighs. i just 2nd week and can't cope with the work d. though very lil. die lah me.... TT

how come dun see u on9 wan? got internet one or not u?

chill man.. u'll get used to it there.. no worries.. haha.. sad is u're the only one taking bio-tech in CF but the good is u're the light in yr class.. yr job is to tell them bout Christ.. thats is why God put u in this purpose...

wahhh. i have a higher calling LOL. haha. thx for telling me and leaving comment =)