sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.


lol. before you all read my blog entry, don't simply think yet har XP

last night i went home at about 11.20pm. was enjoying my green tea in daiki cafe. lol.





after i reached home, wanted to take my midnight bath (i love bathing at night, very refreshing). was in the bathroom d, suddenly, the bathroom light was off. everything was so dark. i thought my cousins are playing tricks on me or what ( u know lah, guys are like that wan XP) haha.





i took out my phone, yea, i have my phone with me even when i go bathroom, luckily lol. i turned on my hp light, and walked out. everywhere also dark. ohhh... putus elektrik isit... ( i noe i sound chi dun >< haha)

cousins were down there getting ready for bed. then in the end, didn't want to sleep in my room alone, since i saw down there in the hall so lau juak so i went to join in the fun. haha. pindah my tilam, pillow, bolster, blanket down there and camping.

hugging his chao-chao. hehe
sleep also need to pose. =_=
sleep also holding handphone. geng. =P

anyway, they don't read my blog. so i'm safe!!! hahhhaa XD

but i hope they didn't take video of me snoring lah. although they threathened to when i took their pics ><

well, thank God that it rained heavily last night, so the weather was very cooling even without fan or air con. and the funny thing was, the houses in front of our house all no electricity but the houses behind our house all so brightly litted. lol.

13 comments:

dun always bathe at night la. later old dat time ur joins pain den u noe. haha. (actually sometimes i also bathe at night lol)

but wattodo. i always jogging a night then sure sweat then must bathe right. lol.

exam somemore whole day on9. tsk tsk tsk

Got college sum more still on9 after 12 ar?

who are u? melissa ah =.=

where got on9 whole day? i came to check on ur latest post mah. u forget i'm ur biggest fan ade meh? haha. 24/7 looking on ur blog. lol.

Wah... Got biggest fan sum more ar... Like dat i meh can be second biggest fan loh... Lol...

swt. if u're my second biggest fan, u would want me to know who u are d. somemore so scared put anonymous lol =.=

=} Scared would b 2 far fetched, its dat i duno where 2 put my name. Lol... Since anonymous is give, i use it. Wit dat i might b able 2 hav u play a guessin game of who i might b. Now wouldn't dat b FUNN...?

haha. lots of kipas la u. but i'm ur biggest kipas. XD

maybe i noe who u r. lol. nvm lah. thx anyways for leaving comments lol

O!..No!... Now d funn is gone *sobs* Wah... But so...late still on9 1. 1.18am wor...

it is not me..lolx.but nice work..gud job..hahahahhax..lolx.d penalty of bullyin me..*evil laugh*
but oso forgot whether dey ever bullied me..hehex..

I never said i was. Did i do sumthin bad? Hm... I dun think so. Not dat i can think of anyway. Well, mayb not yet anyway. Lol... But, wouldn't kno if i 1 2. Hm...