sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

yesterday, went for badminton awhile illegally (didn't pay =P, played in no-light condition haha) right after my stats exams then kena halau. since we (me + cousins) didn't sweat enough, went to park and jogged two rounds somemore. saw mix.fm van there, stopped by to take drinks and free buns haha. didn't stay for the games although they said "don't go after taking the freebies yea, later got games" HAHA. and, we left. without playing games. *winks*

watched my now favourite drama series "golden finger", every weekdays 7.20 - 8.00pm on channel 317 if i'm not wrong. really nice. that time, everyone, including my 2 bad cousins who always bully me and aunty sure will crowd around the tv. my cousins (shanq yeet and shin yih) are very bad! last night scare me saying i'm going bald! wthe!!!! (but then again, actually they not so bad lah, always help me carry books or bag when we walk to daiki hehe)

watched kung fu panda at night with 4 of my cousins (all guys. coz no female cousins here, so i got "special" treatment lol) the cartoon damn nice. so funny, laughed from the start till the end. and to think that i didn't want to watch the movie at first. pfftt. haha. yes, piggier and wk was right in saying the movie's good =) wk even watched both english and cantonese version of it and somemore said wanted to watch it again (that is if he didn't have to study for exams lah). pandamonium lol. oh yea, bea said she laugh till stomach ache (must be laughing so super unlady-like) *picturing it in my head* =P

to tyee, go watch when free lah when you bored of studying the thick thick stupid chem. is better than drama. i think.

but haihhhhhh.. today felt so moodless. no mood study lahh. somemore 2 of my cousins went for holiday in thailand and hanoi d. so sad, the house's like so quiet. suddenly feel lonely now. no cousin to tease me about me getting fatter, becoming darker, uglier, being unladylike, super chor lor or me going bald TT

help. please come back.... (oh, was just referring to my study mood, not bad cousins!) haih, okay, maybe both lol.

9 comments:

be good girl yea. 1 more paper to go only. muz study u noe. jia euu. God be with u. =)

not bad at all...perhaps start a blog with a DEAR DAIRY...sounds more cuter and lady like...wakakakakka
2 times is it u watch..?
damn syiok hor...
chemistry indeed is a better piece of ish...
so lonely meh....
and about u being chor loh...
i doubt it a lot..
u got to prove to me man...hahahha

hahaha thanks mel. btw is jia you not jia euu. sounds banana =X

lol what is not bad? my cousin ah? =P

anyway i dun wanna act cute and ladylie. so not me =.=
yeah i watch two times d. oen in cinema one time at home. haha. my cousin downloaded lol. last night watch till 5am ><

hmmm yealoh normally he kacau me and talk a lot wan mah so quite quiet lah. at least i still got phone sms coz my internet ki siao d wanna chat also can't. TT

well, okay, be prepared to see me ruin my image. haha. be ready for BREAKTHROUGH lol

sounds like banana meh? lol. let banana be ur inspiration la. haha.

lol. kyan says DEAR DAIRY. sounds like dairy milk. gai la u. so 'early' only sleep. haihz.

haha sure early sleep lah. need to study wat! and err some entertainment, like watching kung fu panda, read narnia, listen to music while STUDY. hahaha

yeala. all at the wrong time. haihz. why la u so like dat ade one? T_T

why la i cannot be like that must be like this? why la why? LOL i'm bored of chem!!!!!!!!!

coz like dat is wrong and u should be like this. so u cannot be like dat one. lol. muz be the chem sot tiok ur brain ade la.