sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

okayyyyyyy. i think many of you have already seen despicable and defaming pics of myself in Mel's blog. so... i might as well put it up myself lol.

i hate ppl taking credit for my amazingly ugly photos of myself. HAH! just joking, Mel ;)























tam-chiakness
.
.
.
.






statue of liberty wannabe XD
.

.

.

.

perbuatan tak senonoh o.O

.

.

.

.

pulau tikus tai kah cheh

.
.
.
.





















look at gabriel's expression. haha.
.
.
.
.





PS: can't update about genting trip and "penang trip" because of lack of photos due to lazy ppl lol

11 comments:

ooh like dat la now. lol. eh i asked for permission only i upload one yea. who wanna take ur credit wor? haha. camera is mine. photographer is also me. i think u trying to steal my credit yea. jkjk. hehehe.

ohhh... now lah lidat lor. let u put my pics and let ppl laugh at me now u soot me back. careful lah u. won't give chance at badminton d (tht is if we hav ths week) haha

haha not lazy pics uploaded. gimme 5 to 12 lar i give u all pics to update =p

someone so ks dengan pics =(

*sad AGAIN*

Who dare to laugh at you: 'Pulau Tikus Tai Kah Cheh... Listen also scared already

not as ks as u lor don't want to share 5 to 12 with me...

-more super duper depressed + sad + disappointed till can't eat can't sleep-

i put the penang road cendol in front of u see u can dun eat or not =.=

hahhaa wah headmaster alan also noe how to tease ppl lor XD

lololololol. who laugh at u wor. yea i agree with teacher alan. who dare to laugh at tai ka che leh? hehe.

wah sai..geng d lo..play poop...(P is juz above L..) i press the wrong button..actually very yao yeng..le

someone is just jealous i got to play pooL and he doesn't have that yeng yeng pose =P