sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

  1. always study before quizzes or computer tests
  2. do not do last minute work for lab reports and essays, finish them AT LEAST 1 day before due date ( i hope =/ )
  3. no fishing, pay FULL attention in class and make own notes
  4. continue exercising at least once every week (badminton)
  5. sleep for at least 6 hours a day
  6. get more involved in uni activities
  7. appear more friendly and make ppl less afraid of me ><
  8. pray and study Bible more, get into closer relationship with God
  9. join more church activities and get to know more church members
  10. be more matured in my thinking and learn to think about others more


well, that's all i can think of now. anyone, please tell me if i ever forget about what i promised to improve on and i give you permission to hit me (girls only lol) * i know of a few ppl who just love to do that TT *

PS: i referred to 4C's and Shane's blog because i never really did any resolutions before lol.

PSS: praise God for results that came out to be much better than i've expected. thought i would fail management. all glory to Him =) and thanks to those who have upheld me in prayer and those that encouraged me all the way when i had no mood to study. i truly appreciate all of you guys. *hugs* =D



0 comments: