sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

for the last week, bea has been staying at my house. although had to wake up early fetch her to and from work sometimes when her mum couldn't fetch, but i have no complaints. she even chia me one meal at wongkok qb. XD


me and leng lui lol






we made orange juice together for the whole family. pity nicky didn't get to drink coz he was sick haha ( i get to drink his share lol). before we slept, we chatted and bea showed me how to tie my hair in many diff ways but i can't say i remember any ><





chopstick hairstyle



last thursday winnie aka yi wei came to stay too. (someone doesn't know winnie is yi wei lol). three of us went qb and camwhore a lot. me kena paksa =/ haiz so not me. but don't wanna make them sad so i had to join in too =P three of us managed to squeeze togeher on the queen size bed because we are not fat (i hope). i wanted to bring in another matress to sleep on the floor but they say cramp together more fun.


me kena bully as always TT



4 of us including my cute bro. we used winnie's hp and set timer. canggih.









last night two of us went to winnie's house to overnight again. me and bea had a lil pillow fight. both of us very cheeky, keep on peli-ing each other. then, suddenly bea's fren sent her a video clip which i saw before and didn't want to see it again. the video clip where an old lady suddenly appears in the lift after two guys left. but i was so nice, i warned them about it. bea freaked out even as she heard me describe it and refused to watch it while yi wei went ahead and gave a deafening scream towards the end. HAHA! serves her right. i gave warning already cannot blame me yeah =P

before i forget, winnie just straightened her hair. i think she looks nicer d. and she tried to straighten a few locks of my hair to encourage me to do rebonding too. i might consider, that is if i have the money =/

bea and winnie suddenly took out barbie dolls and played while i just stared at them disbelievingly and managed to capture a few pics without their knowledge ( they were too busy dressing and undressing the girls ) *winks*


-- PICTURES REMOVED FOR SAFETY OF BLOG OWNER --


three of us (THEN) : yours truly, bea, winnie






three of us (NOW)



anyway, we're happy together =D




5 comments:

you are so dead fan....... what dressing and undressing the dolls. you wait.... and how can you post my pics without my consign ones. yerrrr. i thought we had a mutual agreement.Evilllllll. haha.

zhixiang: i could but then i wouldn't =P not gay lah les lah. gay only for ppl lk u. heehe

bea: wanted to wait for u but i think u look nice in the pics so nvm la and wanna giv u surprise too =P

lol! si char bo take some picx on me playing the dolls. arghhhh!! *embarrasing. lolx
but erhem luckily not very clear, can see half of my face nia...but bea....muahahahaha~~~

Zzzzzzzz. So next time i can just put up your pics and say..... you look nice in it and i wana surprise u la. =.=

hahhaa okayyyyyy sorry i remove now lor ><..