sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

10th to 11th July 2008



Went to singapore with cousins. was supposed to go on the 9th but due to my carelessness and ignorance, we had to postphone it to the next day. I forgot to bring my passport, had to rush to penang to get it myself and took bus home alone. I'm sorry that they had to go one day later because of me but they don't seem to mind because they said it won't be so fun without me. how sweet =)



pointing at my cousin's apartment where we stayed for 2 days.




having Japanese buffet dinner at Miramar Hotel *smacks lips* cousin's treat =)


us at the science centre playing dead XD take 1

take 2

take 3


in snow city

hands were very cold so i put the tube on my head and my hands in my warm pockets hehhh

before moving on to other pics, i regret not taking video of my cousin sitting on two floats while sliding down the cold ground. he used two because he said his butt very big, touch the ground and very cold. so he took two and stacked them on each other so his butt won' touch the ground. clever? i don't think so. as he slided down, his floats were unstable and came out. in the end, his butt becme wet and cold, worse than before. and i laughed. hahahahahahhahaaahahaha XD


me watching the pink dolphins

cousins waiting for the songs of the sea to start. notice shanq yeet's piggy lips lol


showing off the luge ride stamp

ate 2 oreo mcflurry's after sentosa. playing too much makes me hungry =P


we look lansi lol


i took this pic at mrt station, quite yeng i thinks

me trying handbag. so sad i did not mange to get one before we left due to rushing here and there. *sighs* smell my shoes! at vivo city

underwater world



it was a very rushing but quite fulfilling trip. we all had fun =D

we played monopoly on the last night till 4am in the morning when one of my cousins bankrupt. haha. board games can be entertaining too!

hope we get to do this again next time.


anyway, wait for updates on rawang trip =)

22 comments:

looks like lots of fun there. never been to sg before. hopefully one day can get to go ler. =(

u bad la. go sg din buy back any goodies for me. =(

got ah. u din come claim from me mah. not my fault =P

finally a new update huh...it was like 20 days late ...hahaha..looks interesting n u hav fun there..tats nice le...long time din go vacation d TT ..

hahah yeapp finally ;)
coz i finished my assignment quite early then very happy so got mood to blog lor hehheh
next time ur long long holiday mah go vacation lahh.. dun always complain that holidays very boring etc etc

haha. u say one yea. okay i wait till u come back to pg den i claim from u. =P

swt...no place 2 go leh? u recommend me lo..then i can starting planning while saving money ..hehe

--> melvin

wait till i come back dunno spoil d or not =.= but i keep first lah. spoil u cannot blame me. lol.

-> zhixiang

whole world so big how can no place to go. swt. go singapore lah for starters =)

lol. u buy wat can spoil one? =.=" u take care for me properly la.

hehhehh gummmy sweets lah. but looks special one. aiyah keep as ur bday present lah

haha. cheh. no surprise ade. =( u sure the gummy sweets is for me? never tell me one. T_T

zzzzzzzzzzzzz wat lah. ask me wat then i tell u tehn u say no surprise! kek si wa liao TT

hahaha. den u keep my bear bear properly la. dun tam chiak eat away my bear bear yea. lol.

who said is a bear =.= dun make ur own assumptions lor. is sth ugly, not ur cute cute bear haha

lol. not gummy bear ar? why so bad give me ugly things eh? =(

shhhhh... enuf d. cannot leak more details =P

hahaha. muz be i guess correct is it? never mind la. i'll still take it as a surprise. hehe.

WEI...got one pic..ur head lookz like my toilet BOWL!!!!!!! wanna sit on it!!!!

Now only you start to blog about your singapore trip kah? LOL!!!

Anyway, just dropping by to say Take Care buddy!

--> melvin

wrong. WRONG! XD


--> kyan

ada orang mau mati


--> bea

no time mer wat to do. lol. anyway u take care too. gonna see u SOON! =)

>.<
mahu i mati...?????
what can a toilet bowl gal do to me...????wakkakakakka
hohoho.... by the way...juz notice that u got muscle d...better be careful a bit

wah royal flush..!!!!
eh...i started to think that this "girl" has imbalance testosterone rate..>!!!!!

wthe. why nowadays u so free to online ah?

be careful i hav ur voice clip of ur singing XD hahhahaaaa