sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.


no, i did not put the wrong title for this post and please don't feel cheated LOL

yes, i love you so i want you to come for a christmas drama in dewan sri penang. you can read the details for yourself in the above picture =) do come! you'll enjoy it! contact me if you interested to come! (see the words 'free admission'? XD) zenxern i'm not selling tickets ok lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i love my family.
I love my daddy.
I love my mummy.
I love my sister.
I love my brother. =)
random but i feel the need to put it down lol.

4 comments:

LMAO! promoting. am i going to watch this drama this fri? like so scary. btw you going with me right? i dont want to be alone. how about kyan?

je t'aime. (correction!! LOL)

and extras..

je = I

te = you

aime = love (infinitive form)

cause te ends with vowel and aime starts with a vowel, so there is an apostrophe! =))

jus me wan to kaypoh before going to sleep! =S haha

--> yingxuan

LOL. scary? true life story u noe. yeah of coz i going with u. he's going too =)

--> CC

MISS FOO, my french teacher! lol. thanks for the free lesson. hahaha. ok i go change ><

waiiiiiii hahaha how r u thereeee tipu orang with ur selling tickets again kahhh
u copy cat one i use the je t'aime dee then only u use =p