sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

Pictures as promised lol. all are unphotoshopped and original taken by yours truly. I put this up to prove someone wrong XD






I saw it. You have no idea how much it hurts. DON'T ASK ME WHAT IT IS. It is like plunging a blunt knife into my heart, trying to stab it in over and over again to make sure it goes through the cardiac muscle, passing all my connective tissues into the cold cruel air. lol. I will get it right. I need your grace God. and to someone, I'm sorry I failed terribly and may have hurt you many times. I'm not trying to defend myself here but please feel me. please look at the matter from my perspective. sorry i have aways misunderstood you. I was stupid and ignorant to think from the responses you always give me, you've always did not give a damn about me and did not want me to draw close or even care about you. Lord, I need wisdom and strength.

11 comments:

photoshop by? not you i supposed... lol =) oh dear last para >.<" but you will handle well

lol it was not photoshopped at all =P original. yeah i hope hahha =)

wahhhhhh .... not bad woh ur skills :D

eh btw ur last part .... zzzzzzzzzz
u are in some crazy problem ... well that is what i feel lah ... anyway cheer up .... pray to God and he will guide you =)

haha now u noe lahh =P (actually is the camera very good lol)

thanks. i will =D

loll no wonder larr suddenly my fan fan b'come so good in photograpic.one word, chiuu~~~ LoL

err tat xyz is tat xyz u used to tell me? or another one zyx..?

LOL... ok then i shall ONLY PRAISE THE CAMERA NOW....

wad camera u use woh ? xD

C'est la vie! we all have our own ups and downs.. and we learn every moment to tackle them =)) Good luck! =))

p.s. wahhh photography skill good oh!!!!

thanks to the super-macro....hahahaha
well....all the best i guess... :)
remember.... ur frens is always here for u o...

--> yi wei

ahem. must hav skill only can take good pic lah. no skill also no use lah =.= chiu wat chiu. zzz

lol no xyz or zyx or yxz.

--> chinway

actually i dunno. hahah. the big big one lah.

--> CC

hey thx! only u noe how to appreciate photography. the others so kiam siap =P hahaa
and thx for ur advice. hahha. wah very seldom see u comment one woh


--> kyan

lol yeah i used macro lens. yeah and i thank all of yous XD

AHEM hahaha proved who wrong huhh hahaha didn't prove lor cause i think u used ur dad's camera or any DSLR haha abo won't got this effect onee haha anyway i super love all these flower picssssssssss hahaha
and cepat balik penang i miss u lotss haha as if i can see u in penang =( and cepat tell me apa happened..
and super happy birthday =D

u faster online lahh. someone asked me to kill you for her. so dun come back penang first, wwait til she goes back perth dulu. imiss you too! lol FASTER ONLINE! and thanks again (purposely make me say so many times ah =P)