sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

washed two cars in two hours! woohhoo! *semangat* with the help of cousin.


it was already dark when we finished.

please remind me to take picture of my car tmr morning before i go uni!

because.. i kiam siap wanan save 2 bucks everyday and park at the free muddy car park area.

so have to take pic to prove that i actually did wash my car loh!

some ppl complained my car looks dirty TT (save water, cannot wash too often too *ahem* *excuses*)

thanks for cousin who helped.

I told him, "don't cry when you see my car tmr" :P

he even scrubbed the tyres lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your ministry is not your life.
Your life is your ministry."

5 comments:

niceee...how much do u charge for washing other ppls car ar? :P

RM150 loh. plus polish. vacuum. :P
good deal.

lol. u take to car wash and do for me is it?

HAHA! no ok. i do better than car wash. they no patience and simply do only one. i treat cars with love :P haha

haha. den u use wat and polish ar? eh polish and waxing is different one u noe. :P