sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.



I like this pic!

few ppl reaallly thought that this was a phone advert.

wenhao wanted to apply to be my manager. anyone else interested can apply and pay a minimum fee of RM87654667890 :P

btw i did not POSE for this pic. it was taken when i REALLY had to pick up a phone call in the midst of the photo shoot. I did not PURPOSELY wear diff clothes. Borrowed my cousin my shirt d ler..

I like the white background! :)

I like the fact that I looked like i was trying to ss but in fact, I was not XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


thank you for the breakfast (abelkengchengwai) and sandwiches (ccfoo aka puffer fish) and for helping me finsih one of the sandwiches (tty aka siao po).

thanks for all who went to cf yesterday. thanks for 'bei min' to me :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When Faith comes in, Wisdom has to step down."

"God can use a teachable spirit better than our talents."



7 comments:

ever considered being a model? :P

*ahem* :P paiseler

wow. guess who took dat pic one? :P

thank you lor professional photographer! lol

loll. tell u the truth la. actually dat is not wat i wan in the 1st place. i was actually testing the settings dat i choose and it came out like dat. more like professional by mistake. haha.

ooooooo. nvm. most master pieces came out of mistakes =)

wow. i like dat... =P