sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.


happy birthday to both my siblings!

my sister's brithday falls on the 11th sept while my brother's birthday is on 13th sept.
so i chose 12th sept to post this up. fair fair ma. :P

thank God for blessing me with them! ;)
I love them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World Changers' Academy just ended. Datuk Tony Tiah (Founder of TA Enterprise) and Datuk Edward Ong (Founder of Sutera Harbour Resorts) came to speak.
inspiring and really eye-opening.
These are really people of faith! *respect*
So rich yet so humble.

God answers prayers!
my cousin who was very skeptical about Christianity and debated with me a lot, said that God may have been showing him signs of His existence!
i'm so excited about what God can do. :)

"In order to be a World Changer, you must first be a God chaser."

"The main obstacle of getting success is staying in our own comfort zones."

"Hearing God's voice is not a gift, it needs practice and depends on intimacy."

"Human's wisdom is foolishness in God's eyes."


2 comments:

Awwwwww. I bet they are glad to have a jie jie like u too. ;)

:) thanks beaaaaaaaaaaaa. i miss u!