sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.


WARNING: Beloved people from penang, you all are not encourages to continue reading. The following contents may cause utter heart break. The author will not be held responsible for any possible sorrow, depression and regret (not taking my warning seriously) caused. read at own risk.

hmmmm... some of you may wonder... what could be better than owning an 'i heart revolution' cd? *pausing a few moments pretending to think hard, real hard*

i suggest. 'what about planetshakers live concert????' XD

here are the details.


PLANETSHAKERS LIVE IN MALAYSIA TOUR

Venue:
MPH, Sunway University College

Date:
Sunday, 13th April 2008

Time:
5.00 pm - 7.00 pm

Admission:
RM 100 RM200 RM300 RM 400 RM 500 (payable to MICHELLE TAN SZE-FAN)

or FREE =P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


i just found out that some of my KL friends who are not christians listen to their music because they like it. that's soooo cool. already invited them there.


who wants to teman me? hehhe. *excited* =]

10 comments:

haihz. noe ppl will get depress and hear break ade some more post. ish. soooo jealous nia u all get to go.

Hey you know what? I got a better deal
I am going for their concert this Thurs for FREE!
Woohoo =)
*everyone showing me their jealousy eyes*
I better chao before... lol

hhahhahahhaa. psk psk it's free for me too lah. hahaha actually is free, very free for everyone LOL.

just taht i put ticket price so can earn a bit money mah if ppl wanna buy 'ticket' from me. ahha

who call u din listen to my advice and warning leh. now wanan complain lah =.=

i think i gonna come...no need student card one hor...wakakakakakaka

NO!!!... FAIR!!!... ={

Eh don't charge people la. Bad u noe. :p
Who give you people the free tickets? Yay! It's just tmrw. so fast so fast xD






Mel, don't be jealous la. If Planet shakers go to Penang, I give you free ticket =) Front Seat some more or you want to be on stage also can xD

hhhaha really ahh? good lah. ur hsc frens jacky they all shud be going too. =)

let him slowly wait lah, rize. hahahhaha.

Yeah he shall be patient and wait. Today take jadi pergi. Last minute changes. :D
My kor some more last minute tell me. So sweat!
Luckily not that last minute ler yesterday after bible studies he told me.
Then my another friend also sms me at 5pm today to tell me plans changed.
Lol