sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

sunday was great. =)

morning had my supper at daiki. remember.
think dining. think daiki. hehe.

then slept till 10am went to acts church. service was fun with pastor kenneth chin preaching on home cells and all. nice music too. really.

after service, had lunch with wk, yh and d. lol. went to taipan and eat hawker food. d says,' can swallow'. haha.

reached sunway condo at about 2. did a lil bit of stats project. taking samples of ppl's reaction time. I AM chi dun =.=

4.45pm reached sunway MPH!!! mph= multi-purpose hall. lol. went with tyee, jacky and a few more friends. the conference started off with prayer and then FINALLY. vibrant praise and worship by PLANETSHAKERS <3 long time lk wat i did yesterday. hopping makes me happie =)

okay, someone interrupted me here. i think he's very regretful for not turning up. HAHA.

conference ended at about 7.30pm. real short. did not have enough fun. sigh. went to orange with ty, yx, wl, ft, ws, jy, zx and lm. playful a bit. ft and me mimiced someone coz she can't eat and keeps on laughing lk one kind. buti so thoughtful, didn't want her food become cold so i stopped. =P

jing ye wo bu xiang hui jia~~~~
i kaypo wanna visit ppl's room and try sleeping one night at hostel. long time didn't sleep 2 ppl on single bed. very comfortable. slept till alarm rung 3 times i also din feel tiok. hahha.


to one kind of person who is special and lks to laugh at ppl:

thx for taking me in *pitiful tone*. had fun with all the free entertainment in your room. music, singing by her wonderful and MOST interesting room mate. but most of all, your laughters that never stop =D

*hugs and kisses*

6 comments:

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY
Sorry for what I did the whole night and morning dee now...sorry for scarying you and sorry for everything. Sebelum ini wanted to just tulis said I very happy after reading this post one but now I have to say sorry for the stupid thing I did.And sorry for all nonsense and cheong hei and all stupid laughings. Pls ask me shut up when I do so in the future.
btw, just now I said very happy mar cause was reading your blog lor hehe...so just now super happy(yesterday night)someone asked me why so happy mar haha.=)
Thanks for coming to squeeze with me and bringing me to the PlanetShakers too haha really enjoyed my Sunday too =) Haha do come and squeeze wit me anytime in the future when u want k? Unless u really feel im one kind must tell me har...haha k someone asked me go sleep dee.
Muacksss. Happy always. Don't stress don't sigh =)i'm always here to help.
(i so cheong hei no wonder till sorry dutbin lor)

hhahaa. i will try to come squeeze with u lah. think i dun wan meh.

hhahha thx to ur room mate who GAVE ME PERMISSION to stay there EVERYDAY. lol. later she'll regret she said that. i think =X

but also cannot always go lah. later my aunt thot i dun lk stay at her house and kena kicked out in the end TT

faster do chem report lol

wah who the hell interrupt u in ur bloggin...he muz be someone very ishy...
anyway how was the concert...
haizz..my sunday sucks man... despite the tiring mornin..i waste most of my time on bed and "marieb"...>.<

ahahaha. who asked u to sleep so late that previous night. playing games pulak =.=
how old d? lol

now regret also no use. hahaha. missed out a lot lor u =P

what playing games....MARATHON!!!!!
go run for IMU...alto din get anythin...problaby the late night sleep brush my stamina away....haizzz

i meant u din sleep coz u were palying games the night before wat. u told me =.=