sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

lol. i always do stupid things. every time, i don't think of the consequences before doing something. i just care about play. play. PLAY. i'm very sorry to those i disappoint. to God. and also for myself. lol.

today, i realized some things that were so near to me. yet so far. i've been blind, insensitive all these while. i'm thankful for an angel who stopped me from being someone who i don't wanna be. from being someone i hate. someone i don't recognise.

i vow to at least THINK before i do sth. growing up is a painful process. although it doesn't have to be. but for ppl lk me, all that was necessary. i love you JESUS. =) please don't make me hurt You again.

6 comments:

I pray that all that you are going through will pass. Bringing back your comforting smiles. I believe Jesus Christ would be thinking something along that line as well. My God be with you always and you always, with God.

well...
i am in IMU now..
for the first time...i felt pressure...wakakkakak
taking short cut on Aus matrixz is indeed killin those SAMz and HSCz..
LoL
wei...
cheer up dude..
is the mirror u r facing..
im sure u r stronger than that..

juz think of exams..
im sure thats the think that drives u crazy all the time...
:)
all the best my friend...
miss ya lo..wakakkaka
see u around in KL>.but hope not in the clubs..hahaha

thx =) I think i noe who u are =P

yea. i feel lk dying in monash. this friday got 3 assignments to pass up. can die ler.

mirror.. hmmm.. myself? haha.

anyway i heard u went to sunway hostel lor =P

i hope i won't see u in the clubs also hehh

Man, now that is just a bummer. But, nothing to be sad about. Put on a smile so that others will do the same. Like me right now, to you.

hahha. thx i feel much better already =)