sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.


I'm very honoured, fortunate, happy and blessed to have PROFESSIONAL people *ahem* do drawings for me =) so sweeeeeet. hehehe. absolutely 100%, love it.
.
.
thanks bro for the great drawing. somemore coloured wan. I also would like to take this opportunity to thank him for being there for me when i am sad or unhappy. He would FORCE me to tell him what's wrong (just kidding =P ) and then always pray for me.
.
.
Although he's in singapore, he'll occasionally sms me to guan sim me. ESPECIALLY when i'm starving and he smsed to say that he is eating bak kut teh =.= lol
.
.
Anyway, will be waiting for you to come back although i would have a lot off assignment and not enough time to entertain you. hahhaa. pssskk.. help me do assignment can?
.
.
oh yea. you guys can go admire all his cute cute drawings at http://gardeneffect.blogspot.com/. must promote promote =)
.
.
there... one new blog post. hehe.

13 comments:

sooo pwetty...lol

not pretty lahhh. is CUTE loll =P

i got say pretty meh? i say pwetty wat. lololol XP

i thot typo. ahhh nvm loh. anggap i din say ath

AHEM cannot anggap u din say anything cause i saw this -> CUTE and lol
=p (my cutest thing cant keluar here)

aiyohhhh y so CURIOUS. faster go chem lar u LOL

hahaha. pwetty and cute la.

since SOMEONE leave a comment at my blog, so I think I should leave a comment at SOMEONE's blog, just to let SOMEONE know I see SOMEONE's commented at my blog =P lol

errr.. if it's SOMEONE then why u left a comment here? coz maybe the SOMEONE don't read my blog or don't even noe me wor. how? =P

SOMEONE getting smart, bully me whenever she have any chance =_= ...

ehehhee. welcome back XD
i dun bully u in real life rite. at least. ahhaha

hey.dat shirt reminds me of my yellow i love san francisco shirt.

hhaha i love san francisco meh? not i love S(ze) - F(an) ah XD