sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

lalalalala~~ today, my mum asked me to help her bake almond cookies to give to our relatives when we go down KL to visit them..


so damn tiring.. 3 hours' work and somemore no extra pocket money.. *sigh* thx God chinese new year's around the corner.. NEED to reload my phone and wallet d. ><

anyway, i am happy coz i've got happy. lol. thx to my sweet bro =)


not enough boxes, so we used ferrero rocher choc box too..

satisfaction guaranteed. hehh..

hope the cookies are delicious enough, so that i can bribe my cousins into taking better care of me. XP

4 comments:

I want cookiss! I want cookiss!!
XD din know you're skillful in baking too. hahha.

i'm not. ><
i just do the kerja kasar while my mum does the important part. haha

erm...start being a lady d..not bad at all...waakaakakak

abo even i got more oxytoxin than u..LoL

altho i dunno wat is oxytoxin and lazy to check it up and i can already sense that u wana say that u are more girlish than me lol