sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

I got my SAM results about a month ago. I photostated them and sent the copies to Monash University through Aus-Ed to apply for the courses offered in that well-established centre of education.


guess what.. i just received a call from Aus-Ed this afternoon... they say got something wrong with my results from SSABSA... asked me to faster check.... ><



okay.. let's do this together.. (I know it's lame.. lol).

.

.

.








there's my certificate...














look closer....















and EVEN closer... (that's what i SHOULD have done when i first obtained my results slip... =.=)





hmm.. for those who still don't know what's wrong.... might not know me well enough or some are just plain boh sim XP....
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SPELT 'MICHELLE'......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....... T.T
and now, because of that one straight line. that one small 'l'. i have to do college and ask them help me correct my cert again. they'll have to send it to Australia for corrections... while Monash is hurrying me to resubmit my results..... haizz... why am i so blur??? so troublesome... (sure is that someone who always looks steam influenced me one... XP)

8 comments:

haiyo see la you...so careless...see still dare to simply say ppl steam or not next time...say ppl steam own self can get steam one u noe?...lol..not because of ppl steam den influence u... XPXP

y u so worked up over that steam ppl influence me part??? related to u meh?? XDXDXD

wat la...suak...kesi kesi one...hmmpphh

lalala~~~

hahaha ~~ I also got this kind of problem when i finish my college, luckily the cert not affecting my application to University.

haiz. mine did. have to ask them to change and post it back from australia. troublesome

So so so steam la you.. That is ur own name please!!!!!!!!! Lol...

haiyo. i got the results then very kan cheong go rip up the envelope and see wat i gotten for SAM mah. where got ppl slowly check the name in front wan.. XP

or it's only me... >< sigh