sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

there were two highlights that happened yesterday.

one. last nite spent about 10 dollars trying to organise an outing with some of my frens. initially, all went well and all can go. suddenly, one after another PPKed me. T.T ( i dun care, must chia me ice cream d) well, 80% of them could not go. lol =.= but, in the end, managed to find some people who could find time and accompany me go Penang Hill. hehe. (it's been ages since i went up there, the last time i was there was ISCA camp, almost 5 years ago. aiks)

the weather up there is so cooling and refreshing. it drizzles once in a while, which was kinda nice too. hehe. i love walking in the drizzle, but not singing in the rain. =P the view there was nice. but the food was.. ugh >< (maybe we went to the wrong ais kacang stall). overall, it was fun although few ppl went. =)


two. i discovered an intruder in my bathroom. cold-blooded, slimy stalker. staring at me with black, evil eyes. it was on the ceiling above me, prying. suddenly, it dropped down. knowing it has to escape from a human more than hundred times its size, it scurried away quickly, but direction-less. stupid 6cm-long-lizard. almost ended up on my foot. lol. in that hour of need and desperation, i could only call unto Him. (suddenly become so holy. haha). even sang 'In Christ Alone'. =X LOLX. finally..... it went away and hidden near the sink. phew. so close. walked in the valley of the shadows of death but He led him through it. *exaggerating* haha. praise God, He saved me. my superhero. =)


rock climbing on penang hill??




help... taken captive on top of the hill.... lol

0 comments: