sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

today, i had the honour *ahem* of teaching 2 cute guys chinese language. actually is sap sap sui lah, both now standard one only. hehe. BUT.. a bit hard to control. talk non-stop wan both of them. =.=

allow me to introduce to you...


















joel ban (left), esther's bro and my bro(right), nicky boy, enjoying their western lunches before going to school.


hmmmm.. overall, it was not bad. not bad at all, got ppl call me 'teacher michelle' instead of 'auntie michelle', i very glad d.
and at least i did something beneficial instead of just rotting on my potato-couched bum. ><..

6 comments:

U must be the most patient teacher in the world.. Haha...

hahhahahhahhahhahahhaa... thx for ur compliment lol. but the 2 children so small, dun really noe anything yet.. can bully lah.. hehhe

Yea,, bullying is fun!!!

FYI, i bullied a few students when i was a prefect in standard three.. and the mum of the victim really came to warn me!!! Sia sui hor... Lol

wahh kua bei chut u so bad wan.. menyalahgunakan kuasa hmm XP

Joel Ban is cute & quite kuai adee compared to my sis :pSome more younger than my sisYesterday I took care of him he also follow what I say.Eh but after that ar when we went to sit down I don't know where he chao adee. Me gai also ler let little boy run alone but inside there should be ok ler, right?Failure lah me xD

lol. gotta get used to it. boys will be boys XP