sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

i slept early at 2am this morning but woke up late at about 10am. got scolded till i finally wake up. didn't take breakfast as it's almost lunch time. brought sis to take pics for her school use. came back, mum taught me how to cook 'pork bone tea' (sounds delicious? lol), which is really easy cause there are instructions behind the packet for the 'tea'.
next, i went to wash our small fish pond, which is a LOT of work. actually, my mum see the fish pond so dirty til can't even see the goldfishies and one small tortoise inside. so, she bei tahan d, then forced me to do it. *sigh*
really yucky, had to wash the fishies' shit and all. gross.



The end result of much hardwork and perseverance --------->





clean and clear water for the fishies. lucky creatures they are...




after doing that tiring chore, mum wanted to bake almond cookies. so, i had to cut the almonds into small bits. i wasted 2 hours trying not to chop off my fingers. thank God, all 10 are still intact. hehh ;)






hmmm.. u might ask.. was it worth all the trouble? I would say yes. why am i doing all these?.. cause i'm a selfish person who wants my family to regret sending me to KL and i want them to feel sad for not having me around and i wanna make them miss me more..... haha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unrelated part:

last night a bit sot sot dei, suddenly wanna give my rusty metal bible a makeover..

BEFORE


AFTER

i painted it blue green. kinda regret choosing that colour. lol. but now, i have one unique bible. =) next time i might spray it black or what.. hmm..

2 comments:

Thats a bible??? Sorry i never saw that pattern one before..

Anyway,, nice... but i prefer the bronze colour one...

hahhahahhahhahaha.... the bronze wan has rust all over it lah.. XP

i just wanna have more xing xian gan. hehe