sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

ilovemymummy calledheruptoday felthappycozifeelhercareandheardmybroscutevoice imissthemireallydo imissmyfriendsinpenangtoowonderingiftheymissmetoo anywayhappiemothersdayall =D

mummyishallbegoodanddomyassignmentnow willstopwastingtimeonablogthatnobodyreadshaha

and again, happie mother's day all =)

MORE to that.... (edited 12th May 2008)

a few of you might wonder why i was so happy yesterday. haha.
i shall tell you guys one of the reasons, another shall remain confidential because i keep promises =D

yesterday was mother's day, so i had to had to call her up to wish her because i think phone calls are more sincere than smses or e-mails lol and she likes it more i guess (more personal).

so after church i called her, asked how she was, how things are over in penang and my cute brother (emphasise CUTE) wanted to talk to me because he wants presents from me. he doesn't understand i'm in KL studying, he thought i go for long holiday or what hor =_=

the call ended and i suddenly thought, i think i missed out some things my mother HAS to know. hmm.. went to sleep and then woke up do bio essay, delayed the phone call till after dinner. here's the fun part:

Me: hello mum, i forgot to tell you something just now.
Mum: *suspiciously* yes?
Me: i LOVE you.
Mum: *after pausing for several moments, probably too shocked to react* ohh yes i know...
Me: (hmmm... not satisfied) *after a few moments' pause* how come you didn't say you love me too? (sounding hurt and dejected)
Mum: *laughs hysterically* you know WE LOVE YOU too, very very much. (I can hear her smile as she say that)
Me: *thinks to self* ain't i sweet? XD

i talked to my dad and said i love him too. at least he knows how to react lol unlike my mum. everyone knows that after someone says i love you, normally you would say you love that person too (normally lahh). my mum lah make everything so kekok only. hahhahhaa.

I think it's been long since i said those three super powerful, magical words. I love my family but sometimes it's kinda awkward for me to show my LOVE lol. you all know how unexpressive i am but i have learnt to take that big step and tried to close the gap =) i think i would try to practice this more in the future so my parents won't feel so one kind or shocked or unnatural when i express my LOVE. ahhahahahhaaaaaaa. i'm bad XD

weeeeeee~~~ whole family coming on 30th May for holiday. i'll be happy *smiles* although that time would be my study week.

cheerios. =D




4 comments:

wakakkakakak
so cute...
i never told my mom that i loved her since years ago...
alto i do...
haizz..i din even called her up on mothers day...>.<
good thing...
dun think my mom is that sentimental too..LoL
sometiems even my dad things my mom is abit boylish...wakakakaaka

aiyohhh why everyone keeps saying cute this word LOL (just jk ok) hahhaa. u bad lahh. mother's day THE WORST also one sms lahh haiyo. disappointed* ><

AHEM u only read the **** word in ppl's comment one ahhh hahaha and some more said THE WORST terhadap what i did....i will improve k =p

HAHHAHAHHAHAA (my cousin staring at me with questioning look in his eyes now) LOL. so one kind. hahahhha sorry lahhhh. at least u got say something that made THEM all happy rite =)

u improved a lot. =D

remember to do sth u said u wanted to do when she comes ok hehehhe. videotape it for me to seeeeeeeeeee..