sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.


walking the fine line. scared of making anymore mistakes.
one stupid action done might just send me to the other side (surely the bad one, just in case u can't figure it out yourself lol) or spoil everything that was established firmly through the many years and efforts put in.
i am treading slowly, slowly now, carefully. making sure i don't step on anything that is on the way. careful not to break anything that was laid on the path. things that i do not like, are ignored.
from past experiences, i have learnt to be more careful and better in controlling myself.
although i made my mistakes, by being ignorant and not knowing that some things are not what they seem.

but still, i am treading slowly on the fine line, slowly and cautiously, making progress =)

yup, i feel much better now. =D

thanks for those few who cares.

12 comments:

eh..wats wrong wor? are u ok?

haha i am okayyyy. lol. i'm better d. coz of SOMEONE. lol. is a she btw XD

o_O and same goes for the previous post?

actually both posts are about the same thing. i need to express myself lol. that's what blogs are for rite

haha. yeah. both are different stuff hor? yorr ur biggest fan worried about u mah.

aiyohh. just told u bought about same thing and then in the next comment u ask me both about different stuff??? SWT lahh. ppl reply ur comment got read one or not? lol. anyway, i'm quite happy now =D

eih siapa the SOMEONE up there hahaa faster ask the SOMEONE make u from better to best larr =)


o.k. tak pedulikan my mum who waved to u =(

hmmm i forgot who is she d. aiks! probably u would know her? hmm..

anyway, u bad!!!!!!! help me apologize. zzzzzzzz. if not i don't send your regards and thanks to my parents d. =.=

haha wah teruk lor u forgot the SOMEONE who made u better...siapa itu?i know her?

hahaaa u don't send my regards n pthanks to ur parents then i wont help u apologize lorrr =p

breaking record tonight?

anyway gd night (2nd time) and dream of me and nicole and twins =) (haha ok super cheong hei second time) tata

ahem. i broke record but MANAGED to catch u online still hahhaa. =P

anyway sry for keeping u staying up so late and waiting for me.. awww =P

okay make a deal lah. u help me apologize and EXPLAIN to her properly then i help u tell me parents
=.=

ahem. about the same is not exactly the same. means still got difference ok? but anyway, is good to hear dat u are ok. =D

hahhaa. thank you =)

yay~~~