sze-fan's senseless scribblings

the window to my life.

seeing chia ming blog about his bio trip with miss lai's class and all brings back much beautiful memories from disted. especially of miss lai, my all-time favourite bio lecturer.
At the beginning of the semester, she seemed very mean and fierce. she was the lecturer i disliked the most at first. hahaha. but that ddn't last long. =)

One day, i was waiting for my parents to come fetch me from college. saw her walking towards me from the corners of my eyes, was so scared lol. but after having a lil chat with her, i find that she's nice =D she even waited with me for about hal an hour to make sure i'm not kidnapped by bad guys. I found out that she was actually working at botanical gardens, someone with very high post, she joins NGOs that protest against any governmental projects that destroy the environment and she teaches at disted for fun (she loves teaching). she's one great person i look up to. i'm sure shane agrees very much with me. hahha. he likes her a lot XD

what's most touching was she took the effort to do lil souvenirs, cd with all our photos in it and a cute booklet with all our contact numbers. i think sh forced her husband to help her too. hahhaa. i miss her. wanna go visit her and her newborn baby next time. =)


me not visible in this group photo. too short =.=
from left : bea (bestie), miss lai, denise, me, syn wei =)

i miss i missssss themm allll. ahhh.. disted days....

2 comments:

good old day.. me too miss those days.. even though at first dun like ms lai as well.. LOL..

hahhaa *psskk* everybody says that too =P